aWC: A Church Thing aWC: A Church Thing

I liked the joke alot, but it could have been executed better. The lip synch wasn't that good, the animation was okay. The voice acting was good though. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work

What Should I Do? What Should I Do?

Hi Gaminator! It's me! Tyler! LOL!
I liked this animation, because I like your stuff.
Well done!

Painting Painting

I am totally jealous of the ape's "masterpiece."
It totally looks like the dude who is posing

JTStarrProductions responds:

Haha, he's talented. :)

Gabelossus Competition! Gabelossus Competition!

You know what I love? The fact that it says there are so many people in production but for some reason you can only make black and white crap

DO YOU WANT TO DRINK MILK ?!? [Undertale Animation] DO YOU WANT TO DRINK MILK ?!? [Undertale Animation]

Although I really loved it, you used the "f" mouth frame in wrong areas. Still quite amazing. 5 stars!

Sans taunts Chara (Undertale Animation) Sans taunts Chara (Undertale Animation)

People seem to hate this... I don't get why though! I really like it!

RomWatt responds:

People on Newgrounds are rude.

Eddsworld - Is this Pepsi [Fan Animation] Eddsworld - Is this Pepsi [Fan Animation]

It is cool, but if you continue watching the SWF, the lip synch and the sounds get dis-aligned. So nothing matched the sounds. But besides that, great job!

Fruit Salad (Gabes World) Fruit Salad (Gabes World)

Just don't.....all you did was stick footage of your old videos in here with a couple new scenes. And stop copying Eddsworld. I think (and hope) you have a mind of your own where you can actually try and be creative. This just looks freaking stupid.

Beetle Cartoon 2 (Short) Beetle Cartoon 2 (Short)

Wow. good job, NOTHING HAPPENED!! All we did was watch looped mouths and a plot line that made no sense. Like wtf is "Wawa" and why is a billboard so amazing? here's a recommendation : TRY AND DRAW BETTER BEFORE YOU ANIMATE

The Crazies Season 1 Ep 1 The Crazies Season 1 Ep 1

bad upload quality, poor animation, lots of microphone static, and really mad no sense.....a clear "asdf" wanna be. Also, there is no character personality.....
This is just not good