GW Game Preview(2 Player) GW Game Preview(2 Player)

Hahahah, I glitched out level 1 so bad, the mechanics in level 2 didn't work. if you want to pull of this glitch, you have to complete level 1 using only one player. Hope for the best and try and reach the door. once you get to level 2, the buttons won't work, and the ground won't work either. which will sink you to a pit that you can't get out of...inside the rock.
This is a great game if you want to pull off some fun glitches, but a terrible game if you actually want to complete it.

Illuminati Confirmer Illuminati Confirmer

This is cool! It's funny how you can get everything linked to the illuminati! I like it!

yummydirt responds:

Thanks!

A Clicker Game A Clicker Game

A lot of people say this is really bad, or have something bad to say, but I liked it. Especially the part where you made the music with your mouth, or someone's mouth. I don't know. I liked it overall!

yummydirt responds:

Thank you!

The Sims Rip-Off The Sims Rip-Off

Very funny AND fun! Got my "sims" to go kill each other and made me laugh. Great game for a starter! Keep it up!

StaticSkull responds:

thanks

GW Game Update #8 GW Game Update #8

Not very good. I found myself able to glitch into a wall, if I did it correctly, I would fall into whiteness, and if I didn't it would restart the game for some reason....hmmm...Also, i figured out how to get out of bounds. find a low spot where there is a wall ahead of you, duck, sprint and jump. if you do it correctly, you are on top of the level. No matter how much the game needs on improvement, I find myself coming back to find out more glitches

GW Game Preview Update GW Game Preview Update

i figured out how to get out of bounds...the scrolling doesn't work...What are you supposed to do? I found out how to fly as a glitch. This game is the worst

Windows ERRORS! Windows ERRORS!

It's really true! Windows crashing so often I switched to mac. On the other hand, this game could use some more functionality

vladimirdabic responds:

Check out my Windows 98 Errors its lot more better it has more that this game.

Gleam Gleam

I bought a bunch of soldiers but they did nothing. The only thing I could do was recruit more (who did nothing) or attack which took out lots of damage. Interesting. Who are we fighting? Is that Bendee stick? What does the weapon do?

Jumper Jumper

12! xD! Very fun, but kind of simple. Also there are 2 other things.
1) the ball bounces way too high after you get past on beam or whatever those white things are.
2) the beams open and close at the same time as every other, bot posing much of a challenge.

But don't take it very hard, because I can't do better and I know

GMR516 responds:

Of course you could do better.

You just gotta have the passion TO do better.

Click For Medals Click For Medals

I feel that this was a great idea in action, and I was really excited for the first 6 medals, but then...it just got repetitive clicking darkness